At Watts Plumbing - a family-owned business, we have been serving homeowners in La Vergne TN for over forty years. We specialize in water heater and home water filtration system services. Alongside, we provide top sewer-related and faucet-related services. All in all, if you utilize water-related utilities, we are ready to serve you! Call us!
Here is a list of the ways we are able to serve you:
- Electric Water Heater Installation, Repair, & Replacement Services
- Tankless Water Heater Installation, Repair, & Replacement Services
- Home Water Filtration System Services
- Faucet Repair & Related Services
- Sewer Pipe Installation, Repair, Cleaning & Unclogging Services
- Drain Cleaning & Unclogging Services
Why Hire Us?
Here is why you should consider acquiring our services. We:
- Provide Fast Service
- Charge Low Water Heater Repair & Replacement Cost
- Are Highly Rated In Customer Testimonials
- Have Over 40 Years Of Experience
- Employ Only Honest, Reliable, & Hardworking Plumbers
Home Water Filtration System
The last thing you want during a coronavirus pandemic is to compromise your immune system by contracting a water-borne disease. This drives us to provide premium home water filtration system services in La Vergne TN. Our water filtration systems will not only help keep you healthy but will also help maintain your plumbing fixtures.
Tankless Water Heater Services
Even though tankless water heaters initially cost more money, they end up saving you more as they are more efficient at utilizing electricity and last longer than conventional water heaters. Sold on the idea? Call Watts Plumbing as we perform new tankless water heater installations as well as tankless water heater replacements and repairs!
Sewer Pipe Installation Services
Building a new house in La Vergne TN and want to get a sewer pipe installed? Here at Watts Plumbing, we install sewer pipes and repair sewers. We also unclog and clean sewers if needed. Our sewer experts will make sure you are provided with quality long-lasting service by carefully analyzing what needs to be done.